WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for visiting Ahlebait TV Networks website. For information about Ahlebait TV go to www.Ahlebaittv.net
If you do not accept these Terms please don’t use our websites. If you visit or use our websites, you will be bound by these Terms and conditions, and they will form a contract between you and us.
These Terms apply to the entire contents of our websites and to any correspondence by email between us and you. Our Privacy statement also forms part of these Terms and conditions and should be read in addition. Some parts of our websites may also contain additional rules which apply in addition to these Terms and conditions.
Please read these Terms and conditions carefully before online donation on our website. If you are under 18, be sure to get a parent or guardian to read through these Terms and to discuss them with you.
1: Donations are currently processed and fees charged. We reserve the right to change these process and fees at our discretion, but will inform to all the donors inadvance of any changes.
2: Every donation is subject to a standard handling fee applied by the payment handler (e.g. PayPal, HSBC Bank etc.). This may be amended by the payment handler from time to time.
3: Where requested by the Donor, the donation will be processed to support Ahlebait TV. In such cases Donors must confirm they satisfy the necessary HMRC Financial conditions.
4: All donations made to Ahlebait Network Ltd are non-refundable.
5: All donations made via Direct Debit, Standing order form or PAYPAL through online etc. are made to Ahlebait Network Ltd to the HSBC bank account.Bank detail is available on the Ahlebait Network Ltd website.
6: There shall be no refund in respect of any donation made through the Website or other way.
7: If you become aware of the unauthorised use of your card then you must contact your card issuer in accordance with your arrangement with them.
8: we may change these Terms at any time, in which case the amended Terms and conditions will be posted on our websites and will apply from the date we post them, with the exception that any orders that we have already accepted from you before the new Terms are posted will continue to be subject to the Terms in force when your order was accepted. Please check these Terms and conditions on each occasion you use our websites. If you continue to use our sites you will be bound by the latest Terms.
9: You agree to only use our sites in a manner that complies with all applicable laws and regulations and is consistent with these Terms and does not infringe the rights of anyone else, nor restrict or inhibit their use and enjoyment of our sites (including, without limitation, by hacking). We reserve the right in our sole discretion to deny any user access to any of our websites without prior notice.
10: You may access and use most parts of our websites without registering your details with us. To purchase products from Ahlebait TV website, or to take part in certain other activities on our websites, you need to register with us. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You must make sure that you keep your password confidential. This means that you must not share your password or let anyone else access your account. Always ensure you log out of your account at the end of your session to avoid anyone else using it. You should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if your password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner. We may disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
11. We save and process information about you in accordance with our Privacy statement. By using our websites, you consent to such use, storage and processing.
13. You must not post or transmit to this website any material, That is knowingly false or misleading, defamatory, illegal, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, liable to incite racial hatred, blasphemous, discriminatory, pornographic, sexually oriented, threatening or invasive of a person's privacy;
- 1: Which you do not own or for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- 2: Which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data); or
- 3: Impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with anyone or any entity; or That is otherwise in breach of Ahlebait TV Networks Ltd rules.
14. If you post or transmit to our websites any material of the type prohibited under term above and we incur any costs, expenses, liability or losses as a result then you agree to indemnify us for all such costs, expenses, liability or losses.
15. You acknowledge that all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in our websites and all photographs, footage, designs, images, text, software, data and other material in our sites or generated by our sites are owned by us or our licensors. You are permitted to use the sites and this material only as expressly authorised by us.
16. You are permitted to print and download extracts from our websites for your personal non-commercial use and for private study or teaching purposes, provided in each case that:
- 1: Copyright and source indications are also printed and copied;
- 2: No modifications are made to the materials and they are not used as part of any other publication;
- 3: Any document is printed and copied entirely and is not used in a derogatory or misleading context; and
- 4: The material is not used in a manner which may damage our reputation or otherwise be harmful to us or impair our ability to achieve our objects.
17. The photographic, text and other graphic images within any products like Ahlebait TV Networks Ltd Production DVDs or Programs or publications supplied to you are copyright works and none of them may be copied, reproduced, licensed or otherwise exploited.
The Ahlebait TV Networks Ltd name and logo are protected under the British Regularity Authority. No permission is given by us to anyone in any condition in respect of the use of any such trademarks, names or logos and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder's rights.
18. The information provided in our websites is intended to provide general information only and, as such, should not be considered as a substitute for advice covering any specific situation. While we endeavour to ensure that the information on our websites is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of that information. The material on our websites may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material. We may make changes to the material on our websites, or to the products and prices described in them, at any time without notice.
19. The products which are supplied via our websites have been designed to comply with the statutory legal requirements and relevant safety standards of the United Kingdom. We can therefore make no representation or warranty that any product provided via or referred to in our sites is compliant with health, safety or other legal requirements which apply outside the United Kingdom or are otherwise suitable for use outside of the United Kingdom. You may not access our sites from countries where their contents are illegal or unlawful. If you do access our sites from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
20. We take every reasonable care to ensure that all orders, donations and subsequent transactions are conducted via a secure link. However, the security of information and payments transmitted via the Internet cannot be guaranteed and as we are not responsible for the operation of the secure link we will not, unless we are negligent, be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any information you provide.
21. We do not warrant that the functions contained in our sites will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that our sites or the servers that make them available are free of viruses or bugs or represent full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials. We will not be liable for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system or any other damages (including amongst other losses, loss of profit or loss of use) arising out of your use or delay or inability to use our sites, their content or any link to another website arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
22. We do not limit in any way our liability by law for fraud or death or personal injury caused by our negligence or breach of statutory duty or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
23. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by us or our employees or agents in circumstances where:-
- 1: Loss or damage was not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using our site or when a contract for the supply of products by us to you was formed;
- 2: Loss or damage was not caused by any breach by us, our employees or agents; or
- 3: Loss or damage relates to business and/or non-consumers (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure).
24. Our sites may contain links to third party websites. Such links are provided for your convenience only. We do not necessarily control such websites and are not responsible for their contents. The mere inclusion of such links does not imply any endorsement of the material on those websites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to or from our websites, you do so entirely at your own risk. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
25. Your credit or debit card details may be held within our system to help in the event of a problem with your donation or order.
26. If any provisions of these Terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any country which apply to these Terms, then so far as these Terms apply within that country in which those provisions are illegal, invalid or unenforceable those provisions shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
27. If you breach these Terms and we take action, we will be entitled to use our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach these Terms.
28. Events beyond our control - we will not be liable to you for any delay in delivering any services or order or for breach of our obligations, if the delay or breach is due to acts of God, civil commotion, riots, malicious damage, floods, drought, fire, legislation, failure of ISP or telecommunications provider or any other cause beyond our reasonable control. This does not affect your statutory rights.
29. Law, courts and language - these Terms, use of our sites and the supply of products and services by us are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with English law. In the event of any dispute arising in relation to these Terms, use of our sites or in relation to the supply of any products or services by us the English courts will have jurisdiction over the dispute. These Terms and our websites are provided in the English language only.
30. All orders for products are subject to availability and we reserve the right to refuse to supply to any individual or company.
31. Your submission of an order represents an offer to purchase the products indicated by you and is not binding on us until we have accepted your order. This means that if a product is shown on our sites but is not available or is incorrectly priced or otherwise incorrectly described or if we are unable to arrange delivery to your address, we will not be obliged to sell you that product.
32. Shortly after we receive your order, we will acknowledge it by email, detailing the products you have ordered. This email is issued automatically and does not mean that your order is accepted.
33. Acceptance of your order for a product and completion of the contract between you and us will take place when we dispatch the product to you. Any products on the same order which we have not dispatched to you do not form part of that contract.
34. The price you pay is the price displayed on our site at the time we receive your order apart from where an error has occurred in displaying the price. While we try and ensure that all prices on our sites are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of products you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the products, you will receive a full refund.
35. All sizes and dimensions of products as indicated on our sites are approximate but we make every effort to make sure they are as accurate as possible. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of the images that appear on our sites. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
36. We do not file details of your order for you to subsequently access direct on this website.
- We accept all banks cards including Visa card, Switch, and MasterCard. We also accept payment by cheque for orders made via phone and on the internet.
- Payment will be taken at the point of goods despatch. In case of query, please call 02087953444 (Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 8:00pm), quoting your order reference number.
- 1: Ordering from UK and Channel Islands – We only accept order from UK and Channel of Islands.
- 2: Postage and packaging charges for delivery to UK and Channel Islands will be charged separately, which varies.
- 3: Your order will be processed straight away, but please allow up to 10 working days* for delivery.
- 4: The delivery timescales stated above are subject to availability of the products ordered.
- 5: We make every effort to deliver products within the above timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable. If you do not receive your goods within the time quoted above, please contact customer services on 02087953444. If we fail to deliver your order within 30 days we will notify you of the reason for the delay and you may cancel your order and we will provide you with a refund for the products not delivered. We will have no other liability to you in the event of delay in delivery.
- 6: All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you in your order. We may, at our discretion and expense, deliver parts of your order separately. 7: You will be responsible for the products as soon as they are delivered.
- 8: If we cannot deliver the products to you at the address you have specified for any reason (other than when we are at fault), we will notify you and store the products for up to 30 days.
39. Cancellations and returns
- If the product you have ordered is unavailable we may supply you with a suitable substitute. If you do not wish to accept this substitute you may return it to us free of charge using a pre-paid returns label which can be found on the delivery note and we will issue you with a full refund.
- We want you to be happy with your order and so offer you a right to cancel your order and return the product in the circumstances detailed below.
- If you receive damaged products or the wrong product is sent to you or we supply you with a substitute for a product which is unavailable and you do not want the substitute, you should notify us as soon as possible. You may return the products and a replacement or full refund will be provided.
- You have a statutory right to cancel your order by notifying us within 7 working days of receiving your goods. This right to cancel does not apply to ;
- 1: personalize products.
- 2: Videos, CDs, tapes or computer software once you have opened them.
- 3: Perishable products (e.g. food and flowers).
- 4: Periodicals or magazines.
- If you want to cancel your order before it is despatched please contact our Customer Service Team by email, telephone or post – see Contact us for our details.
- If you want to cancel your order once you have received it, fill out the accompanying delivery slip, package the relevant item securely and send them both to us using the label provided on the delivery note. For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. Until the products are returned to us, you must not use them and must take reasonable care of them and ensure that they are returned to us in a re-saleable condition.
- Remember, if you want to cancel, you must send us your written notice within 7 working days of the date you receive the product.
- Information about how to return or exchange an order is also included with each shipped order along with your packing slip.
- Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning products to us unless we deliver the item to you in error or it is faulty or if we have supplied you with a substitute product. If we do not receive the products back from you with the delivery slip within 21 days of you cancelling your order then you must make the products available for collection and we may arrange for them to be collected. If so, the cost of collection will be deducted from the price you paid before issuing you with a refund.
- If you cancel your order in accordance with the above provisions, we will refund the relevant part of the purchase price for that item and the item's normal postage charge.